register Paswoord vergeten?

Spam

Voorstellen voor de site, een nieuwe poll, kritieken, een fout op de site gevonden, ...?

Spam

Berichtdoor BramVroy op di 03 sep 2013 9:03 am

Ik zal hier maar weer de klager komen spelen hé, maar iemand moet het doen.

Fix asjeblief de spamfilter eens zeg.
BramVroy (oude nickname: V.Bram)
Moeder Theresa
Moeder Theresa

Re: Spam

Berichtdoor bulck op di 03 sep 2013 11:12 am

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
bulck
Onwetende
Onwetende

Berichtdoor Durango op di 03 sep 2013 11:20 am

Dear Bramvroy,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the Fundalize.com. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
wumi1000abdul@yahoo.com

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
wumi1000abdul@yahoo.com
Afbeelding
Durango (oude nickname: Durango95)
Onwetende
Onwetende

Berichtdoor bulck op di 03 sep 2013 11:35 am

ja lap, diene hei het ok al zitten.
Afbeelding
bulck
Onwetende
Onwetende

Berichtdoor Galome op di 03 sep 2013 7:45 pm

bulck schreef:ja lap, diene hei het ok al zitten.

ja lap lap lap lap
In purple we trust!
Make us proud!
Galome
Gereïncarneerde WC-borstel
Gereïncarneerde WC-borstel

Berichtdoor Decoy op di 03 sep 2013 9:27 pm

Durango schreef:Dear Bramvroy,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the Fundalize.com. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
wumi1000abdul@yahoo.com

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
wumi1000abdul@yahoo.com

Decoy (oude nickname: icefury)
Onwetende
Onwetende

Berichtdoor eclipx op wo 04 sep 2013 7:57 am

't Is inderdaad niet meer te doen diene spam

Jobaanbiedingen voor u

Dag DENNIS WE----CH,

Wij vonden deze jobaanbiedingen voor u:

- 52554976 / Helpdesk Engineer / OOSTKAMP

Krijgt u liever andere jobaanbiedingen? Om jobs te vinden die goed bij u passen, hebben we uw juiste gegevens nodig: welke opleiding u gevolgd hebt en wat u het liefst wilt doen. Hoe vollediger uw gegevens, hoe vlotter wij voor u een geschikte job vinden.

U kunt uw gegevens altijd aanpassen op www.vdab.be > Mijn Loopbaan. Of bel gratis 0800 30 700 (dat kan elke werkdag van 8 tot 19 uur).

Alvast veel succes met solliciteren.

Dorine Samyn
Directeur Planning en Klantenbeheer
eclipx (oude nickname: _eclipx)
Pastoor
Pastoor

Berichtdoor BramVroy op vr 06 sep 2013 3:29 pm

Requesting permaban voor bovenstaanden.
BramVroy (oude nickname: V.Bram)
Moeder Theresa
Moeder Theresa